Three-Day West Country / Cotswolds Vacation Tour
This example of a three-day tour affords a wonderful opportunity to step outside of London and savour the “real” England. However the whole idea of our tours is we can customize the tour to include only what you want to see. Guide price for a “Three Day Tour” is £1800 for up to four people. The price quoted is for the Driver / Guide, van and Fuel only. The cost of Customer Hotel accommodation and for driver (if necessary) as well as other special costs such as remote pickups / drop offs etc is in addition.
Your tour could include:
- Pick-up service in London / airport – may attract an additional charge
- Oxford – Rich with history, Oxford is home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world.Â Many movies – most recently “Harry Potter” have been filmed at its university cloisters.
- The Cotswolds – Enjoy a tour of the beautiful Cotswold hills with its quaint villages, stone houses, thatched cottages, country homes and formal gardensâ€”including Hidcote Manor.
- Bristol – A spectacular spot that’s often missed, Bristol shares much of its history with the early “New World,” including the sugar and tobacco trades. John Cabot sailed from Bristol in 1497 to discover Newfoundland. Bristol has fantastic architecture and a wonderful waterfront with a “living” history.
- South Wales – Tour the Black Mountains and castles and eat lunch in the cellars of the partly ruined Llanthony Priory.
- Bath – View Roman ruins and stunning Georgian architecture in this historic spot.
- Stonehenge – Experience Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric sites in the world, and Avebury, one of the largest Neolithic monuments in Europe – even older than Stonehenge.
- Salisbury Cathedral – This Anglican cathedral houses one of the four original copies of the Magna Carta, and boasts the tallest church spire in the U.K.
- English Country Pub – No trip to England would be complete without wonderful ales, fantastic food, festive surroundings – and if you’re lucky, live music!