Let’s Tour France
9 Day tour of Normandy and Paris
- Pickup at Airport / London or Paris
- Cross to France via the “Chunnel” or Fast Ferry from Portsmouth
- Honfleur – stunning harbour and architecture
- Caen – WW2 Memorial – the most fantastic museum to 20th century wartime
- Bayeux – Typical Normandy town famous for 1000 year old Tapestry
- Sainte-Mère-Église – immortalised in the movie “The Longest Day”
- Invasion Beaches including the “Mulberry Harbour”, Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach and the American War Cemetery
- Pegasus Bridge – the first place to be liberated on the night before “D-Day”
- Paris – full day tour with guide
- Eiffel Tower – Montmartre, Versailles, Cruise the Seine etc
- Versailles – home to the French Royal Family
- Epernay – visit one or more Champagne Houses – Mercier and Moët & Chandon
- Drive through the Champagne vineyards and the exquisite villages
- Reims Cathedral where Joan of Arc’s banner is on display
- World War 1 battlefields – drive through….
- Ypres – flattened in WW1 now rebuilt in its original ornate architecture – see the Menin Gate
- Bruges – the “Venice of the North” with its canals and quaint, unspoilt streets and Flemish architecture, lace making, chocolate and beer brewing – what more could you want ?
- Return to London / Airport / Paris
- Cost for 9 days £7865 / $10,360 depending on final requirements including driver, van, fuel, toll roads, ferry, driver’s accommodation and food.
- All other costs – eg Customers accommodation etc, is in addition.
NOTE – this is just a suggestion…..you can pick and choose what you want to see if you want to see more or less.